The 60’s – it was the best of times!
Remember study halls and pep rallies; typing class and chemistry; football and field hockey; pleated skirts and varsity jackets, we had it all at NPHS – the iconic All American high school experience! The Class of ’64 graduated decades ago but doesn’t it seem as if it were just yesterday?
Now you can relive those wonderful years again at our “50 + 1 = Even Better” Class Reunion!
Join us for a fantastic weekend of celebration and fun! Here’s a sneak peek at what is coming your way –
- “Red, Red, Wine” – Welcome Wine and Cheese at the Fairfield Inn and Suites
- “Happy Together”- Reunion at the Palace at Somerset
- “Alice’s Restaurant” – Oops, make that “Palace’s Restaurant” with tasty buffet served at reunion!
- “At the Hop” – DJ Joe Plays the oldies we know by heart
- “Raise a Glass” – OMG, we’re legal now – drinks half price all night
- “Soldier Boy” – We honor those in the Class of “64 who served our country
- “Pictures of You” – Smile, you’re on reunion camera – professional photographer
- “Slipped Away” – Remembering those who are no longer with us.
- “In My Life” – Results of class survey! Hmmm? What have you been up to?
- “Do You Want to Know a Secret?” – Sorry! Gotta keep some of the surprises a secret!
On a closing note, you know that to your classmates, you’ll always look the way you did a half century ago but now you’ve grown into the real you and that’s someone whose done things and been places that were only dreamed about in high school. We want to get to know the person you’ve become. Life is short; people are precious. Come to the Class of ’64 Reunion because:
50 +1 = Even Better
Event Details & Maps:
The Palace at Somerset Park
Saturday, November 7th.
Cocktail Hour: 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Cash bar – Half Price All Night
for Canucks & Guests
Buffet Dinner and Dancing 7:30 – 11:30 p.m.
$85.00 per person